1. Frequency of Weight Lifting: Weight lifting should be done for three to four days per week. It results in overtraining and more possibility of muscle stress, especially if you are taking part in other physical activities such as cardio or playing recreational sports on a regular basis. Most important body building, muscle building technique.
2. Time Span for Workouts: The results of workouts are optimum when the energy levels and concentration on work out is intact and this occurs during the first 30 to 45 minutes. 15 to 20 total sets should be completed within 45 minutes because beyond this point both energy levels as well as concentration start losing.
3. Types of Exercises: Use big, compound exercises and lift heavy. Importance should be given to dead lifts, military presses, squats, bench presses, rows and chin ups. These are regarded as the best muscle building exercises since the beginning of time.
4. Track your Progress: Keep tracking your progress in body building. Progressive overload is the most effective but often over looked principle in weight training. According to this principle, you have to constantly increase the weight you lift. Follow this rule and you will get bigger and stronger. If you are benching 150 right now, you better be benching 250 by this time next year if you want to build muscle.
5. Avoid Uniformity in Exercises:-Make changes in your weight training program every 3 to 4 weeks because keeping on the same track, your results will slow down. In order to keep your self in muscle building state, change your workouts frequently. For example, if you have been lifting weights for several years, this may need to be done every two weeks because you will adapt more rapidly to the same stimulus.
6. Proper Nutrition: Make a serious commitment to eating. Proper nutrition has key role in your muscle building program. With adequate calories available in your body, you will always grow optimally. Ensure feed your self and observe eating timings. A nutritious break fast keeps you energetic all the day and energizes you for workouts.
7. Take Sufficient Sleep: You should take at least 8 to 10 hours of night sleep and take naps whenever possible because muscle building takes place when you are asleep and there is zinc supply from food. During sleep muscles grow and recover. This is the most important aspect of muscle growth.
8. Enjoy Off Days: On off days, you may do only stretch exercises, do icing, take rest and other recovering techniques you may need.
For more information on how to build bigger muscles and increase your body fitness, check out http://www.healthyfitness4all.com
About the Author: